Friday, August 31, 2012

Featured in Sellers-Showcase Newsletter #3 on Deviant Art

Greetings fellow journeymen. I have recently been featured in the newsletter for the group #Sellers-Showcase in their Artisan Craft folder and I wanted to share this good news. The Sellers-Showcase is a group dedicated to helping all artists get more exposure for their work and to try to make that translate into sales for those struggling artists. They are very friendly and helpful and I feel very honored to have been mentioned in their newsletter. Please check out their group page and the newsletter to find out more about all of the really great artists in the sellers group: [link]

There are a lot of good things on my Deviant Art page so if you haven't seen it yet then jump over and visit it to check my work as well as that of others that I have favorited.  http://janus002.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment