Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Faraday Pathfinder Visual Enhancers

At last, the Faraday Pathfinder Visual Enhancers are ready for deployment into the Aether.  I have the goggles finished and most importantly for my blog I have the pics ready for display.  It took longer on these to get everything ready because I did more experiments on somewhat new features.


I think one of my favorite features is the hand painted red lens that really gives the goggles a different visual effect.  Plus the armature on the right side was really pretty interesting once it was finished.


The pathfinder element in the name goes right along with the attached compass on the left side plus the loupes that can adjust to help find things that are a little too far away.


I never really solved the whole stickiness issue with the flexible areas of the mask but I am sure that if these were placed on a hat, like my own goggles are, then it wouldn't matter much.  I have been watching a store on eBay where they sell lots of goggles like this style that have the mask part in black so I could probably avoid painting them altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment