Sunday, September 30, 2012

Albion Dynamo Goggles New Pic

This is a new picture made using my light box of one of the cup style goggles that I have for sale in my etsy store.  The overall design is basically the same as the first generation of Albion Goggles but this style features a little more detail including glow in the dark details on both lenses.


I really like the power coils and the numbered dial on one side that can be used to "change the setting" of some function or other on the goggles.  Maybe it is supposed to help you zoom in on something in the distance.  Check out this picture of style one on the goggles that I did before.


There are two pairs of style two on my etsy store for sale right now.  Even though they are the same design there is still some variation to the painted aspects due to all of this being done by hand whch means that each pair is unique.  I had a lot of fun making these and who knows, I might update the design again later.

I put a new pic of these on my Deviant Art account so go check that out as well as my store on etsy

http://janus002.deviantart.com/art/Albion-Dynamo-Goggles-New-Pic-329965734

http://www.etsy.com/shop/blaylocksteamworks?ref=si_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment