Monday, September 24, 2012

Excelsior Aviator Goggles



Here is a new view of my own personal goggles, the Excelsior Aviator Ocular Shields. I have been wearing these to quite a few events and I'm happy to say that they get a lot of attention and compliments from people. Mostly people tell me that they like how they look and they ask a whole lot of questions about how they were made. They are kind and I always tell them these are still a work in progress because I always see things I want to change about them.

It's basically been a year since I created these steampunked goggles and during that time I have certainly learned quite a bit about this process of creation. Things get tried and failed or lead me to amazing other steps and when I look back on the things I have made I am both pleased and a little sad if I let them go.

I'll be posting more images of the things I have made to this point, some of which are now in my etsy store to share with others. Please look at the store if you have a little time and all feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

shop: [link]

No comments:

Post a Comment